Business Development ConsultantPosted: July 26th 2022
We are recruiting for a Business Development Consultant to join our small and dynamic business based in the City of London - and we're looking for an equally dynamic person to join our journey.
To work with the Business Development team to support the Sales and Client servicing for clients in London and the Southeast. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- To assist the Business Development Director and Business Development Manager in the region with the ongoing servicing of all clients.
- To support the Sales team with the onboarding process with new clients along with the Operations team.
- To attend Investment Committee meetings for clients in region when required.
- To assist with the preparation and follow up of the Investment Committee meetings when required.
- To work with and support the Business Development Directors on pitch meetings.
- To assist with the Sales team budgeting and flow reporting.
- To assist with pre and post roadshow activity jointly with the Sales and Marketing teams.
- To analyse and manage data for post-event leads and prospects to coordinate follow up activity in conjunction with Marketing and Sales teams.
- To provide support to clients in the form of queries, literature requests and performance.
- To work alongside the Marketing team on new sales material and collateral.
Qualifications and Skills
- Highly motivated individual with strong organisational and communication skills.
- Have excellent attention to detail with the ability to multi-task in a busy dynamic Sales team.
- A-Level or equivalent. Should further study be required, support will be provided by the business for the role along with career development.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint required.
- 2-3 years’ experience in a sales support role within the financial services industry is desirable.
About Square Mile
Square Mile is an independent investment research business that works in partnerships with regulated professional financial services firms. We work with advisers to help them develop informed investment recommendations so that, with their support, their clients can make decisions that are right for them. Focusing first and foremost on in depth, qualitative fund research, we provide tailored support and investment services for financial advisers and institutions.
If you think this sounds like you and would be interested in applying, please contact Sophie Martin with your CV: [email protected]