Executive Assistant, Legal & Compliance (Req ID: 12462)Posted: July 22nd 2022
Legal and Compliance Department
The Legal and Compliance Department (LCD) manages the legal, regulatory and compliance risks of GIC. LCD partners with the business to ensure that such issues and risks are dealt with in a considered and timely manner. In the course of your work, you can expect to work with top international and local law firms.
We are looking for a suitable candidate to join our Legal and Compliance team as a Executive Assistant in London.
- Provide administrative support for a team of legal and compliance professionals.
- Under little or no supervision, perform administrative duties such as:
- Scheduling meetings across multiple time zones including related responsibilities: setting up conference call dial-ins, video conferencing, conference room reservations, ordering lunches, printing meeting materials.
- Planning domestic and international travel (flight, hotel, transportation and visas).
- Completing travel and expense reimbursement forms in accordance with company policies.
- Accurately managing calendar entries and meeting requests for legal team.
- Organizing and ordering office supplies as needed.
- Providing administrative support for compliance related tasks.
- Prepare and edit correspondence, communications, presentations and other documents.
- Manage digital filing and organization of emails and other deal related materials, while maintaining consistency with Singapore headquarters.
- Establish work procedures and standards to improve efficiency and effectiveness.
- Oversee coordination of staff welfare or other company events.
- Coordinate matters effectively with Singapore headquarters.
- A minimum of 3 years of relevant work experience, preferably in a financial services, corporate or law firm environment.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills.
- Ability to use MS Outlook, Word, Excel, and Powerpoint.
- Strong organizational and time management skills, including the ability to organize self and others.
- Ability to plan, prioritize and organize diversified workload.
- Strong interpersonal skills and team orientation. Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with other members of the team, investment professionals, office and firm management, and outside business partners.
- Willingness and ability to assume new tasks and responsibilities.
- Ability to work independently and efficiently on activities in which instructions, practices, and procedures may require some interpretation.
- Flexibility to work occasionally outside of office hours to coordinate matters with Singapore headquarters.
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion is an expression of our corporate values of Prudence, Respect, Integrity, Merit & Excellence (PRIME). The way we work is founded deeply on respect for one another and a clear sense of purpose. By making inclusion explicit, we want our global organization and our international community to know that we can bring diversity of talent and thoughts – our whole selves – to GIC, as we all strive to invest well for Singapore. We believe an inclusive environment yields exceptional contribution. When diverse teams feel included, we build shared belonging: to one another and to GIC.
All applicants who qualify for the role will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, socio economic background or disabilities. GIC (Europe) is proud to be a Disability Confident Committed Employer. Please email [email protected] at any point of the application or interview process if adjustments need to be made due to a disability.
Our PRIME Values
GIC is a values driven organization. GIC’s PRIME Values act as our compass, enabling us to fulfil our fundamental purpose and objectives. It is the foundational bedrock which governs our behaviors, our decision making, and our focus. It informs both our long-term strategy as a firm, and the way we relate to our Client, business partners and employees. PRIME stands for Prudence, Respect, Integrity, Merit and Excellence.