MI SpecialistPosted: May 6th 2022
We are currently looking to hire a MI Specialist for our Investment Services business based in London.
The purpose of this role is:
Manage the MI & Reporting Team in: the production and analysis of regular statistics; presentation of MI to internal stakeholders and committees; management of all aspects of the factsheet production process; oversight of operational processes at third party provider; investigation and resolution of internal and external incidents, with high level of collaboration with the BM Risk team.
The main duties of the role:
- Supervising the production of regular (weekly/monthly/quarterly) Management Information as required by internal committees and senior management, working closely with our outsourced operational partner (SS&C).
- Supervising the production Ad Hoc MI as requested.
- Responsible for upkeep and production of fund factsheets, and liaison with Factset and Investment Managers
- Review and allocate internal operational incident reports along with the MI & Reporting Analyst, allocating actions as required and ensuring resolutions and mitigations are completed
- Support the Operational Oversight team in liaising with third party provider (SS&C) on operational error resolution. Analyse and report on incident statistics
- Review and monitor market dealing performance in relation to best execution.
- With help from the MI & Reporting Analyst, provide support to Investment Management to aid investigation and resolution of ongoing or systemic issues, either internally or with third party provider
- Chairing various internal meetings, such as a monthly service review with our Brooks Macdonald International colleagues.
Skills required to undertake the role:
- Experience required, ideally within an operations or middle office environment. This role is also requires managing an MI & Reporting Analyst, therefore some supervisory experience would be beneficial.
- Ability to communicate in writing and verbally to a high level
- Working proactively
- Able to work as part of a structured team, but also individually Problem solving and analytical skills
- Intermediary/Advanced excel skills
About Brooks Macdonald
We’re a dynamic, ambitious wealth management firm, employing around 450 people across the UK and Channel Islands. We offer fulfilling careers in an inclusive culture that values diversity, ambition and rewards high performance.
Our values (we call them our guiding principles) underpin our culture and are at the heart of everything we do:
- we do the right thing
- we are connected
- we care
- we make a difference
We welcome talented people from all backgrounds who live and breathe our guiding principles and are focused on making a difference for our clients. We value different ways of working and actively promote flexible working across our business. As a principle, our people are able to spend up to 50% of their time working remotely.
We’re committed to promoting equal employment opportunities and positively encourage applications from suitably qualified candidates regardless of race, religion or belief, sexuality, age, disability, gender, gender identity, marital status or pregnancy and maternity.